20140119

Ups and Downs

So, that's how life supposed to be. It goes cycle and sometimes when we feel that we can't bear with downs, there's one thing that we always forget to do; return to Him.  And there's one lesson that I learnt recently. A lesson that taught me to be a tougher person, to be a better person, to be a good worshipper to Allah in order to encounter the future and the hereafter. Also, I beg my parents' apologize; Mama and Abah, I made both of you disappointed this time :(. But I've believed that Allah is the Most Merciful as He sent a good friend for me to give supports and positive thoughts. Mama also called me yesterday and we had a nice conversation and she said that no matter how easy or hard I go through my days, don't ever forget Him; do pray, do make duas everyday as Allah is the Most, Best Listener. 

Ya Allah,
Alhamdulillah for another day.

Alhamdulillah for another chance to make today a better yesterday.

Alhamdulillah for everyday.

All in all, Alhamdulillah for these kind people.

No comments: