20160513

#4


Alhamdulillah for everything that I received since my birthday until today, I'm honestly in no place to complain about the bad things or predicaments that I have encountered before. Allah grants me so much blessing that I have never directly prayed for. Probably the things that I received were the only things that just crossed my mind. Sometimes I feel embarrassed for getting a lot of presents from my family, my friends because it feels like I don't really deserve these. Probably because of I always think of others' feelings too. Sometimes I'm afraid that my happiness is not my friends' happiness, sometimes I'm afraid to be happy while some people are grieving on my happiness. For me, the real happiness is when it is shared to others. It is shared with those who are in need. If and only if I could accurately describe my feelings right now.. I think I'd feel better.

Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: